Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing September Release Hop

Hi everyone!  
Thanks for joining the Stamp Annie Thing Mini September Stamp Release Hop!  
We have 2 great stamp sets to share with you this month.  
Today we are showcasing our new "I'm Nerdy" set!
Now if you came from Annie's Blog, then you are in the right place! If not, you will want to start at the beginning with Annie!

Without delay, here is the new stamp set, "I'm Nerdy". 
It is so, so cute and is available for purchase RIGHT NOW in the store!! 
This set is perfect for lunch box notes for the kiddos, little notes to teachers, and oh...think about the Valentine card possibilities!!

Now on to my project and the Hop Giveway Info. 

For my project,  I did this hand sanitizer treat box. 
What teacher doesn't need hand sanitizer with all those little active hands in the classroom. I found a tutorial for the box here.

After making the box, I got started stamping. The stamps in this set are so fun and you can mix and match to make so many different images. 
I started with the pencil, then added a face, glasses, and a bow tie. I colored them all up and I had a super fun nerdy pencil friend for my box.  I embellished it with a tiny paper clip, some ribbon and glossy accents on the glasses.
.
Here is a side view with my hand sanitizer in it. Got that at the Bath and Body Works store. 

HOP GIVEAWAY INFO

Now for the details on how you can WIN this Stamp Set!!

1- You MUST be a blog follower of all the blogs along this hop (5 of them)
2- You MUST comment on each of the stops along the way (there are only 5 of them!)
*want to earn an extra chance at winning? Share this hop with a friend, have them comment on their post that YOU sent them (just have them state your name) and we will enter your name for an extra chance to win!

Winner will be announced Saturday Sept. 14, 2013

* winner has 2 weeks to claim the prize otherwise it is forfeited
Here is the COMPLETE blog Line up for Today!
Barb   http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/ <---- You are Here
Ruza  http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the second stamp set we have for you!


25 comments:

wendyp said...

oh my, those glasses!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!

Annie Kelly said...

So cute.. I love this Barb!!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Too cute! What a fun little project - my granddaughter is a hand sanitizer collector...lol! She loves all the fun scents that you can find - guess I'm going be "borrowing" this idea from you. I love the fun images on this stamp set, they are perfect for this cute little box!

Melissa said...

Perfect gift idea. I love the bow tie on the pencil. :)

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness Barb, this is the cutest thing ever!!

Yvonne Morentin said...

OMG... this creation is sooo perfect for a teacher/aide/back to school gift... LOVE IT... a stamp set made for me... lol... oh, def buying this set...

Trixie said...

This is perfect!! Love it!

Larelyn said...

Oh Barb, this is such a cute little gift and the stamps are adorable. Wow, a moustache and nerdy stuff - can it get any better than that?
Hugs,
Larelyn

Krystle said...

Super cute!! (:

Liana Miranda said...

How beautiful!! a pack difrente and cheerful. Loved.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

awesome project! Very cute.

Pamela Lash said...

Hand sanitizer is a great gift and those nerdy glasses just crack me up!!

Creative M said...

OMG! This is TOO cute!!!
OH! Adorable!! I LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Emily Daniels said...

What a neat idea! And the project is too cute!

Ruza Rebel said...

Awesome project! CUTE!!!

Sarah said...

Way too cute--love those glasses! What a great project!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

super fun and cute

Colleen Kwan said...

What you made is super fun and cute. I love it!

Kate said...

Love this especially the glasses just beautiful work.

Debbie said...

this is so cute I have made lots of these for Christmas I just love them
thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

jessica said...

OMG this is AWESOME!! I love the box but that stamp is just too much!!!! Awesome job!!
Thanks for sharing!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

sooooo stinkin CAUTE !!! love the holder ! you can never have enough germ killer lol !

Carmen M. said...

This sanitize holder is so cute! Love the pencil.

Lynnie Einerson said...

What a great project. I love this idea. This cute little pencil stamp is amazing looking. Thanks for sharing.