Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My new Easter CTMH Stamp set and a bunch of Challenges.

Gosh, I feel like I am finally getting caught up with everyone's blogs after being on vacation. I really loved the cruise, but the Wifi on the ship was not as speedy as I would have liked, so I was not able to follow everyone's blogs like I normally do. Not to mention, I missed so many challenges.

So as you all know how much I like challenges, I have an Easter card that fits the bill for a few. 
I recently got a new Easter Stamp set from CTMH, Bunny Love. It is soooo cute! I also wanted to try a cut from a new Cricut cart, Elegant Edges. I used copic markers to color the bunny.

I will be linking to the following challenges....


Here's how I did it...
Standard A2 card
All paper is from my scrap stash
Frame and layers cut at 3.5" from Elegant Edges
Stamped image from CTMH Bunny Love stamp set
Sentiment from Pink by Design Spring has Sprung stamp set
White baby rick rack
Ribbon from my stash

6 comments:

Maria Elena said...

This is so sweet ! great job with those stamps..
Thanks for playing this week with S by Abby
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
~Maria Elena~DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

This is just adorably sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors you used. Thank you so much for playing with us this week over at the Scrapbooking with Abby challenge.
Hugs,
Raven

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What an adorable bunny...love the copic work! I seriously need to purchase Elegant Edges...that is gorgeous! Love everything about this card!

Pammejo said...

Great card, love all the detail and color palette. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby-Pammejo DT

Unknown said...

So cute! I love your frame. Thanks for playing along at Scrapbookaholic By Abby :)

Carley said...

This is uber cute! I am in love with that sweet bunny! Thank you for playing along with us this week at SA by Abby challenges! We hope you join us again next week!
Hugs
Carley