Monday, September 26, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday # 79 -Leaves are Falling

Happy Monday.  Monday's sure come quickly don't they. 


The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday challenge this week is to make a project with leaves on it in celebration of the fall season.
I think fall is beginning to be one of my favorite season. I don't like that winter is close behind it, but do like the feel and smell of the fall air, the fall colors and the great fall foods.

So my card for this challenge is quite simple. 
I found this cute pattern leaf paper the other day- it is so cute. 
I didn't want to take away from that so just added the maple leaves and a little sentiment.

Hope you will join us this week for a leafy fall project.

Here's how I did it...
Standard A2 card base
Leaves/layers cut at 3/75" from CM Cheerful Season
Textured Textiles and Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folders
Twine from Twinery
Sentiment from BugBites All Year Round stamp set

15 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Bard- I love the embossed leaves :)Amy

Holly Gagnon said...

Simple and elegant...reallu pretty!
Holly :-)

Sarah said...

Love the embossed leaves-- stunning! Way to let the DSP speak for itself :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful fall colors and I love the embossed leaves. Great touch with the twine...love it!

Debbie said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the embossed leaves!

Sheila said...

this is so pretty!

Saundra said...

This is beautiful, Barb! Love all the fall colors!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Barb the paper with the little tiny leaves is so cute. I love the way you embossed the leaves. Great card!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the embossed leaves. It's a beautiful fall card!!! :)

Sabrina said...

This is a beautiful Fall card! I love the embossed leaves and the cute leaf paper.

ClaireR said...

Visiting the FCC site, saw your card and just had to comment on how beautiful it is. I love the color combo and the embossing on the leaf. TFS and inspiring! Im off to create a fall card for this challenge now :)
Claire
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO pretty! Love the paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

That is beautiful!! I love all that embossing!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

What a lovely fall card, Barb! Your embossing is fabulous on this and adds so much to the look of the leaves!