Monday, October 24, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday # 83 - Spooky Time

Happy Monday everyone. It is back to work today. But before we start the day, it is time for another FCCB Challenge Me Monday Challenge. This week, we are looking for your Spooky projects with a ghost on it.

For my little card I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cart for the ghost and the cat. Finally used  my new Creative Time Bingo stamp set, and the Maratha Stewart web punch.

Was pretty quick to put together.

I hope to see your "Ghostly" project over at FCCB this week.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card- love the bingo! The punch is great too! :)

Larelyn said...

It may have been quick, but it sure is cute. Love the bingo card and I think this ghost is the cutest of all the cuts.
Hugs,

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Kate said...

Great card, Barb! I love the way you've used a Bingo card on this!

Amy said...

Really cute- I love the little scared kitty and fun bingo card :)Amy

Unknown said...

Cute card,Barb! Love the cute stamps too. Great price. I will see if I can get some soon. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Super cute Halloween card with lots of fun details...love it!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and spooky!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Can I just say I love the Bingo card. So cute. Also really like the twine on top of the web punch. Your card is so fun and cute.

Anonymous said...

He is one of my favorite little ghosts!

callyannc said...

This is so dang cute! TFS CallyAnn

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Barb!! I love that scary cat!! I have to check into that bingo board stamp...super cute:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!! Love the bingo card and the punch!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/