Thursday, January 5, 2012

Great Valentine Matchbox treat card

I saw this idea earlier this week where Kimberly made a cute matchbox card/valentine and had to try it.
It is so super cute- I love it --thanks Kimberly for  this cool idea.

I used the elephant cut from the Holiday Cakes cartridge that is the give a way for my hosted Challenge this week. Don't be fooled- this cartridge is not just for cake decorating. It has some great cuts for cards and page layouts throughout the year.
There is still time to enter the challenge to win this cart and right now chances of winning are really good.

Here's how I did it...
Pattern paper from Doodlebug Designs
All other paper from my scrap stash
Elephant and layers cut from Holiday cakes
Heart Blocks Cuttlebug folder
Sentiment from My Creative Time You Had Me At Chocolate stamp set

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Could you tell me what size you cut the matchbook at?
Thanks
Sherry
needingJesusdaily at hotmail dot com

Creations by Shirl said...

This is such sweet elephant and match book....So very cute!

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Karen said...

Hi Barb may have to scraplift this one for my duaghter she love elephants...so adorable.....Karen

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I started my Valentine cards tonight!