Sunday, July 15, 2012

Going to the Lake

I've got a super quick post for you today. 
 
It's going to be so hot today, temps in the upper 90's with lots of humidity. 
So, we are going to the lake to visit some friends to cool off. 
Thought I would do a quick card using the trip to the lake as inspiration. I did an S-fold card.
I just love how relaxed this lady looks just floating along in the water.
The inside has a cute sentiment from CTMH and some 3-D flip flop stickers I had in my stash.

Well, gotta go pack the cooler and get going. Have a great day!

Here's How I did it...
A2 card base folded in s-fold manner
Papers are from Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper stack
Lady/layers cut at 3.5" from Fun in the Sun cart
Front mat/layers cut at 3.5" from Elegant Edges
Inside mat/layers cut at 3" from Elegant Edges
Sentiment from CTMH Makin' Waves stamp set
Twine from Twinery
Tm Holtz ink to ink edges
Flip flop stickers from my stash

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! Hope it's nice and cool at the lake! I plan to stay inside with the AC going--I don't wanna melt :)

Annette said...

Cute card! The lake sounds like the perfect place to cool off. Have fun!

Adrian said...

2 cute, love this image!

Kim said...

Great card! She's just adorable on her tube :)

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Great card; super cute!!--Pat N.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Love the style of this card and such cute cuts!! Fun card!
hope your staying cool!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com