Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Srappy fun time!

Here are some pictures of my projects for my scrap retreat weekend last week. The theme was Scrapping on Broadway.

Each attendee got a paper bag "Playbill" with challenges to complete. Once all challenges were completed, not only did they have at least 12 scrapbook pages done, they also won a prize. Here are some pictures of the inside of the book.




I even made my own scratch off cards for this special extra challenge
tucked inside a pocket 
Swimmer cut file from Pretty Paper. Pretty Ribbons SVG files


Each attendee also got little treats each evening as well.

filled with candies

filled with candies- file from SVGcuts

Caramel apple suckers inside these. the cut file is from Lettering delights


This was a clear pillow box I willed with candies and CM chalks 
Shopping bag covered with paper and filled with an I "heart" NY t-shirt.
The topper tutorial can be found here.

So this is what has been taking all my time the last several weeks. It all takes tie when you are making everything in quantities of 10!

I do enjoy doing this and have such a wonderful time with thees gals.

3 comments:

Mommy25 said...

Wow these all look amazing! Looks like fun!

recollectionalley said...

My goodness Barb! You worked your fingers to the bone....LOL
Looks like you girls had a lot of fun!

Janea
Recollection Alley

Anonymous said...

cute as heck