Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Flower Challenge

It's another Tuesday Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. Today I am hoping my project gives Mother Nature some inspiration. Yes, more snow for us in MN...Again!

Dear Mother Nature...my project for you is a card with flowers....this means bring on the SPRING please!

Well, the design team over at Die Cuttin' Diva's has come up with some great projects to kick off this weeks challenge, flowers. That's right, any project with flowers. Don't forget, you need to use a die cut.
For my card, I used a cute die cut from SVG Cutting files, Sunflower Cindy. I added a picket fence, from PPPR, that becomes a holder for my flower seed packet. I then added a little sentiment in the flower center from Jaded Blossom

Ok, now it's your turn to get your flower power on and link up. Maybe if we all create some awesome flower projects, MN will finally see some spring weather. 

10 comments:

Linda said...

Awe, this is adorable. I love that you put the flower seed packet inside the fence. So cute!

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable. Love the design of your card.

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...super cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card!! Your gardening girl is adorable and love the holder idea for the seed packet!
Hope you have a great day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Your card is super adorable Barb!! Love that you added the seed packet. By the way, I got my stamp set yesterday, thanks so much!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo cute!!!
~Candace
Jaded Blossom Owner

L.B. said...

this little one is so cute. Love her little bows.

Gerda said...

This card is so adorable! I love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Barb, how cute is she....
Love the twine in the hair.
Anita
DT Sister