Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day!

Oh my goodness, I think spring has finally arrived in MN! I didn't think it was ever going to get here.

In addition to the nice weather, it's also Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Lisa has some great spring file sets and some awesome new digital papers in her store. I used some of them for my spring card today.

After I had everything pieced together, I added some glossy ascents to his rain boots, coat trim and his glasses.

I used the Rainy Day Critters, Scalloped Circles, and Layered Tags 1 cut files for this project.
I also used papers from the digital paper pack, Spring Fling. I just love that cloud print paper!

Please take time to stop by the PPPR blog to see the amazing projects the entire Design Team has to share with you today.

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh...that pig is so cute...love it!!

Pat N. said...

That's too cute, Barb!