Monday, March 17, 2014

Chocolate Bunnies and more!


Yeah- It's Design day for me at Jaded Blossom

I have a fun little project today. They are chocolate bunnies. Well, not the chocolate bunny you probably think of. 



These little bunnies would be great in a basket or as favors at Easter dinner by each plate.



I started with cutting wrappers with the Candy Wrap Dies from white card stock. 
Then I used pastel inks and the Easter Candy wraps stamps to stamp them. 

I stamped a couple sentiments and carrots from the Easter Candies stamp set, punched them out and added them with glue dots. 

For the Bunny heads and tails, I  used the new Nugget Heads cut file from SVG Cutting Files in the store now.  I used the PKS face stamps to add a cute face. 

I couldn't just stop at bunnies so here are a few other critters. 

Cuddly cat and dog. Love those PKS faces.

For the cat body I used the Wedding Candy Wraps and the Forest Animal candies.


And one last one for the little boys...a frog!


I hope you enjoyed my project today. 

Don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps creations with us over in the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity.

Have a crafty day!

9 comments:

Rosie said...

omg these are sooo freaking cute

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

how cute

Migdalia said...

Very creative and Super FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

These are so fun, I just love the doggie :)

L.B. said...

These are all super sweet. The froggie is my favorite!!

Pat N. said...

Oh my, these are so adorable, Barb! Perfect for the Easter basket. Come see my post for Tuesday using one of your Candy Speaks stamps.

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! def stealing this!!! lol

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

These are sooo cute! I have to make some for the grandkids for EAster. Can you tell me what PK face stamps you used. Thanks.

Kate said...

They are all so Adorable.