Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Summer!

I think Summer is finally here- school is just about out and that means sun filled days at the beach. 

I have a card today using a new cut file that will be released the end of this week from SVG Cutting Files called Chibi Sandcastle. 
My card is a simple 5x5 of which I added some pattern papers and my cut file that measures 3.5" tall. The sentiment is a stamp from My Creative Time stamped on a circle and attached with some foam tape. 

Be sure to check out all the new release files this week on the SVG Cutting Files blog. 

Have a crafty day!



5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE card, LOVE IT!!! :)

Beckie Williams said...

I think this is too cute for words. Awesome job I love it!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the sun

2craftykaties said...

what a fun card!!

Kate said...

Well isn't he tanned and cute. Love the dimensions you added to your card.