Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Spoon Fudge Treats

I traveled last week to NYC for some department meetings with my colleagues. Being we only get together in person once a year, thought I would be fun to bring treats for them.
I found little jars of spoon fudge at a local gift shop. They are the size of a tiny jelly jar. They fit perfectly into my little gable box.
I put together the boxes at home and then packed them flat in my suitcase. At the hotel the night before, I put the box together, and tied the spoons to the box handle. 

Silhouette no glue gable box #60419

Have a crafty day!

9 comments:

teachdanz said...

cute Barb!! I've never heard of "spoon fudge" - sounds fun though!!

Migdalia said...

Super fun and Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

that was so sweet of you Barb!!!

Debbie said...

aww how sweet and so cute too, I bet they loved them as well
Debbie

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

sarah said...

What a great idea cute project...

sheri Loatwall said...

What a cute idea!!

Pat N. said...

Cute, cute, cute--what a sweet idea!

Kate said...

Damn I wish I worked with you, How fun would that be.