Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jaded Blossom December Release day 2- Santa Treats

Hello! Welcome back to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom December mini release!

My project today is a holiday themed treat box. I was thinking this could be a super cute Secret Santa gift
I used the new die and cut the box from red card stock. I added the Santa face and sentiment. Finally, I stuffed the box with some candy canes, punch a couple holes at the top so I could tie it all together with a bow. 

Here's the complete list of items I used for this project....
Santa Face #52102 in the Silhouette online store

The Goody Bag Die is available now! (limited quantities available).

Make sure to head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the team created. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for this Mini December release blog hop!

Have a crafty day!!


10 comments:

Rosie said...

super cute

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Santa never looked cuter! Love this bag!

Migdalia said...

Festive and Super FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

GiGi said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE Barb! Love how you made the santa face on the bag!

Cheryl W said...

What a perfect Christmas gift bag! It's adorable.

Melissa said...

What a cute Santa!

Blue6366 said...

aaaaah, that Santa bag is just too adorable. How fun.

Michelle said...

awesome job ! love how you madde the santa ! and his eyes and berries

Chelsea said...

Love the idea!!!

Unknown said...

Loves me some Santa