Monday, November 23, 2015

Pamper Yourself!

Happy Monday. Today I am over on the Jaded Blossom Blog with this little gift to pamper someone special.

I took a pair of spa socks and tied them up with a pretty white silk bow and a tag.

The sentiment is from the new stamp set released this past week called Holiday Pampering.
I love the sequin stamps as well from the Party Splatter stamp set also released last week. I added

Here's a list of the other items I used today...
Day at the Spa- Kadoodle Bug ( retired file)

Have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Fun idea! Super cute tag:)
Sherrie K

Tina M said...

This is so adorable! I have a few girlfriends I could definitely give this too! Love the colors!
any chance of sharing the file? I'd pay :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

memorial garden benches said...

Wow! That's adorable. Fabulous idea. Love it!

Cathy said...

such a cute fun idea, TFS
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Cute idea for a present!