Thursday, October 13, 2016

Prost!

Prost!
That's Cheers in German. 

I am celebrating beacuse I am the newest member of 
SVG Cutting File's Cut Club Design Team- Woo Hoo!!

I am so excited to be a part of this team. Some of the members I have been designing with for a while and others I cant wait to get to know better. 

I am hopig this will also help me get some more scrap pages done in my albums...I'm years behind!

It's October and that means Oktoberfest time. 
Actually, Germany celebrates Oktoberfest a bit earlier, but our friends Oktoberfest party is this coming weekend. 

I did this page layout for this years group photo op.  


I love how all the titles coordinate together along with the Okotberfest girl.
I added extra wheat behind the prost title to fill inthe bottom of the page. Also added an extra skirt 
piece in white to add a little layering to her skirt.
That's what is so great about cut files, you can mix and match to make hundreds of cool things!

The Oktoberfest and Prost titles are free to Cut Club members until October 21st! 
Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here now!

 Here's a list of the files I used today. They will be inthe store starting tomorrow. Just click on the name below starting October 14 to go direclty to the site to get them for your Oktoberfest celebration!


Have a crafty day!


2 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love this layout!

cheribug said...

I love the little girl face. Is it a stamp? Very cute layout