Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last post of the year.

Happy New Year. 

Just one last post for this year to share the Christmas card I did this year. I only did a few of these since they do require quite a few steps but I love how they turned out. 

I found the inspiration here one day while browsing Pinterest. Thank you Wanda for your design and great tutorial on how you did it so I could share your design with my friends and family. This card had me trying new techniques and some new products I had not used before. 

I didn't have all the cool embellishments that Wanda has on her card so I used what I had in my stash like using a bell brad around the neck of the deer and using other supplies in my stash like stamps from Jaded Blossom and My Creative Time. 

Here is wishing you all a Healthy and Joyous 2017!