Friday, December 30, 2011

Organizing my recipes

I have been meaning to organize all the recipe scrap pages that I have for quite a while now...As I do a page or participate in a recipe swap, I just slip the new page into one of the albums I have. Makes it hard to find a recipe later without paging through all the albums.


I have been purchasing the Pioneer 8x8 photo albums that I can slip my 8x8 page layouts into. The album comes with a plastic sleeve to protect the album itself from kitchen spills.

I decided I would do an album for each food category that I mostly have recipes for and did cute little cover inserts so I can easily find my recipes now. I am  happy with how they turned out.
Some of my recipes can be found under the Food Fare link.





Most of the cuts/titles are from the Cricut carts From My Kitchen and Country Life with a few things from Freshly Picked and Pooh and Friends.

4 comments:

jessica said...

These are so much fun!! What a great way to decorate your recipes!!
TFS and Happy New Years!

Cheryl H. said...

Great and practical reason to scrap...It's nice to organize for the new year!

Thanks,
cherylhughey@sbcglobal.net

Migdalia said...

What a GREAT idea! Love it!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Super cute!

Kelsey
One Creative Teen