Monday, April 30, 2012

Stinkin' cute!

I am still on a cruise ship for work. Had a group on a full day tour to Rome today. What a long day. Things went fairly smooth thanks to a great cruise ship group coordinator!
So here is a quick post. 
I mentioned yesterday that I was selected to be on Cori's brand New Ginger Snap Scraps DT-- I am so thrilled to have been selected. Here is a projected I submitted for consideration.
Here's How I did it...
card is 6x6
All pattern pastel background papers are from a 6x6 paper stack, I think it was a Doodlebug stack. Sorry, not at home to look. All others from my scrap stash
SVG file from Cooking with Cricut.
Ribbon from my stash.
Fringe grass using MS scissor
EK border punch
Sentiment from Pink By Design

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Barb-- this is way to stinkin' adorable :) LOVE it!

Dana said...

Cute...love the sentiment.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how fun is this!
So adorable Barb..love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

really really cute

Kate said...

Super cute Project. Hope your having Ton's of Fun.

Hugs,
Kate

Pat N. said...

OMG, Barb, this is so a-dor-able!! Stinkin' cute for sure!!--Pat

Connie Can Crop said...

Congrats! Super excited to work with you! It's gonna be a blast!
Dt sister Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

An adorable little card!! Enjoy your trip!! Ginger Snap Scraps sent me over!
Beverly
jordanbev5@yahoo.com