Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge- A refreshing summer treat.

Welcome to another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge Tuesday. This week our challenge theme is a refreshing summer treat. Well, there is nothing better than a nice juicy piece of sweet watermelon on a hot summer day. Well, ok, maybe ice ream beats it, but watermelon is figure friendly.
I just love this little penguin die cut that I picked up a while back over at Kadoodle Bug Designs.The sentiment is from a My Pink Stamper stamp set that was perfect for this little card. I  cut the original stamp apart to make the 4 lines. I know what you are thinking, cut my stamps! Well, sometimes it is what works best. They can always go back together. 

I look forward to seeing what cool treats you come up with. Be sure to stop by and see the other fabulous projects my design team sisters have created here.

8 comments:

Adrian said...

Adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!

Migdalia said...

Too Cute! Too Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kate said...

She is so Adorable. That little penguin is so cute.

L.B. said...

Love this and the cute penguin. watermelon is such a great summer treat

Georgi Girl said...

So super cute! I love it! :)
Hugs,
Georgi

Pat N. said...

I love that adorable penguin too, Barb! Great card.

Gerda said...

So super cute! Have a great day.
Gerda