Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A special Anniversary


Hello there... hope everyone has big plans for the holiday weekend. I know for me, it will be a busy one.

A wonderful Aunt and Uncle recently celebrate a big milestone wedding anniversary so of course I needed to make a card.

I used a cut file from Miss Kate's Cuttables called Orange Blossom. 
They were perfect since this couple spends time in Florida and knows all too well about orange trees. 


The sentiment is stamped on a simple oval mat using a stamp from My Creative Time. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. Be sure to stop back this weekend, I have lots of fun stuff I'm working in to share in time for the fall season!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How elegant! They'll love it, especially how you made it so personal just for the with the orange blossoms. Beautiful.

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the arrangement and the gorgeous papers! Love it! Have a great day and fun Labor Day wknd!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL

Unknown said...

Very nice...