Monday, August 11, 2014

Hero in Disguise

Hello...well, I am back from vacation and now need to catch up with everything I missed this last week. 

Who remembers Chuckles candies? Yes, you can still get them. Well, for my design team day project over  Jaded Blossom I created a little treat tag to go with those Chuckles candies. 


When I hear Chuckles, I think of clowns, so I pieced together this cute clown found here.
 The Jaded Blossom Treat Tag die was the base for my clown to rest upon.

The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom  Super Hero Stamp set. I added some sparkle and washi tape for that whimsical look you would expect from a clown. Love that PKS face stamp as well. 

I put my candies into a treat bag found here and tied it up with some twine and a button. It's ready to give and make someone smile. 


Have a crafty day!