Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Bird-Day card


Here is a quick and easy birthday card for any  bird lover on your list. The sentiment inside the card reads...it's your bird-day.
Here's how I did it... 
All paper from my scrap stash
Birds cut at .75" and 1" from CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge; I used the flip feature on my Expression for the larger bird.
Birdhouse and all layers cut at 3.5" from CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.
Doodled with gel pen, chalked all edges, and added black sticker pearls for bird eyes.
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set
A ribbon with a bow and pop-dots for the birds.

3 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

So cute! I love the little birdies! Great job...thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks wonderful, I love the color combo :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love how you used the rule of three with the birds--great visual design. That birdhouse is so charming too with it's slanted roof. Great card!
Thank you for taking the time from your day to share with me at Getting Cricky in my Cricut challenge for NATES ABCS cartridge. I look forward to seeing more of you!

All the Cricky Best,
K Andrew