Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks Snow Much!

First of all, thank you to everyone who has left such nice, kind comments on my blog the past couple weeks. I truly enjoy ready each one. 

Also, a shout out and thank you to all my new followers. I hit 25 today - WOW- I am so excited. 
Please help me to continue to grow my follower list. I would love to hit 50 by February 1st.
Send your friends over.

This card started as an idea to build a snowflake frame. Well, it is one of those projects that took way more time then it should have. The colors are not the typical colors you would think of for a snowman card, but it seems to work. The welding for the frame and card where all done on the gypsy.

I am thinking this will be a great card for the neighbor guy that comes around the block with his snow blower to save my husband some shoveling time. We certainly have had enough snow already this year in Minnesota.
Here's how I did it...
Paper scraps from my Stash
Welded frame and snowflake corners on gypsy using Home Accents Cartridge
Snowflake Cuttlebug folder for texture
Snowman cut at 2.75" from Snow Friends Cartridge
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies
Snowman face from Peachy Keen Happy Lashes
Added some doodles with gel pen and a few sparkles with the irock




I am entering this card in the Peachy Keen Let's Face it Friday Challenge

4 comments:

Jovan said...

This is just too cute!

{Raechel} said...

WOW what a talent you have! Super CUTE card..again!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a super cute card! I love the way you did the frame.

Thanks so much for playing along with us on the PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Kim said...

great card, thanks for playing along!