Friday, July 1, 2011

Frosted Desings Fabulous Friday challenge -Vintage Photos/Pictures

This weeks challenge at Frosted Designs is Vintage photos/pictures.
 

This card is a vintage picture of an old 4th of July postcard.
You can find several sites online that have old postcard images to print.

I just sized the frame to fit the image and chalked it up.

I hope you will stop over to see what the rest of the DT has to share with you and link up a project. I would love to see what you can do. 

Here's How I did it...

Card is basic A2 size
Printed old post card online and trimmed to size I wanted
Frame is from Lacy Labals sized on my gypsy to get the right size. Copied another one on top a bit smaller to make the frame
Bird/layers cut from Sentimentals cartridge
Scroll from Creative Memories Reminisce Cart
A little twine and button and some chalk to accent.

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Love the vintage look!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com