Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peace!

Well it is Sunday and I am on my way home from Puerto Rico. What a beautiful island. 
I am just about ready to announce my exciting big news. Be the first to read about it tomorrow morning at 6 am CST. 
In the meantime, here is some groovy card fun for you. Gotta love Wifi on the planes these days.

Now I have to get back to getting my post ready for tomorrow. Have a Fantastic day--PEACE!


Here's how I did it...
Basic A2 card size
All paper is from my scrap stash
Felt flowers in my stash for ages!
Peace Sentiment from Pink by Design
Girl/layers cut at 5.25" from Rock Princess
chalk and doodles with my gel pen

7 comments:

Pat N. said...

So cute; love that girl. I need to make something with that cart. Just adorable! Can't wait for your news!!!--Pat N.

Adrian said...

she is so cute!

Amy said...

Love that groovy girl! Makes me want to dance :)Amy

Peggy Sue said...

too cute! looking forward to the big news!
mrsroddy4@aol.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your girl is rockin'! Love it Barb...so excited for tomorrow!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Can't wait to hear your news!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dayna Sabrina said...

This card rocks! I love this funky chick! Thanks for sharing! Sabrina @ sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com