Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes via Scooter

Hey everyone- it's the weekend. 

I have been super busy at work, but wanted to post this Birthday card I was inspired to make due to the Birthday Sundaes challenge this week which was to use at least 3 Brads. 


I have had these cute cupcake brads in my stash for a very long time so this was a perfect opportunity to use one. I also added brads to the tires.

I love this cut from the Sweethearts cartridge. She has that special birthday cupcake in her basket to deliver to a lucky birthday person.

Hope you have a fantastic Saturday - the days are getting shorter so fall is around the corner now  so enjoy the last of summer.

Here's How I did it...
All paper from my stash
Stripe paper from Lasting Impressions
Base of card cut at 4.5" from Wild Card 
Circle mat cut at 3" from George and Basic Shapes
Scooter/layers cut at 3"
Brads from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder on basket
Sentiment from MPS Everyday Occasion
Doodles with my gel pen and stickles


7 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable!

Pat N. said...

Super cute, Barb; love it!--Pat

Kimberly J. said...

This card is awesome!! I love how you did the ribbon and the really pretty colors you chose!! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Great work Barb :)

Dawn said...

Love this card. The colors are very appealing and I like the way you used the ribbon on the scallop card base. TFS

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

Daisylove Creations said...

Super adorable, love the soft colors!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com