Monday, August 8, 2011

Lots of Winners!!

It's time to reveal the first crafters who will get the BugBites All year Round stamp set.


Before I reveal all the winners I have a few thank you's.

Thanks again to Sarah, Saundra, Sherri, Jenny, Amy and Maquel
They were so kind to create some amazing projects with my new stamps this past week.
Thank you to all of my followers and readers of my blog. Your kind comments really bring a smile to my face everyday. 

Thank you to all the new followers. I hope you will find inspiration from my blog, leave comments so I can follow you as well. I love to see what others create. 

Now lets get to the WINNERS!!!


Carol's Creations said...These are all adorable!


 JanJan808Kreate said...Such kute n kreative kards...can't wait to see the next bunch of stamps for tomorrow.


jessica said...All of these cards are so adorable! Well job everyone! I can not wait to see your stamp set!
jessica..chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com




 Lindsay said...Each card is very cute! Can't wait to see more!




 Peggy Sue said...soo cute!  mrsroddy4@aol.com



  Karen said...I love all three of these cards! So cute! Can't wait to see the entire stamp set! :)Karen--craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com





Kathy Salido said..Another great set of cards. I cannot wait until tomorrow!!
Kathy   http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/


If you are a winner, please email me at Bugbites411@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can send you your new BugBites stamp set.

If you were not a winner today, you can still get your BugBites All Year Round stamp set by clicking the button on the right side of my blog to purchase now. 

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Barb... I am so excited....your stamp set is amazing and I cant wait to get mine and use them!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! As soon as I get some extra cash, I am DEFINITELY buying your stamp set.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to all the winners. Wonderful stamps for wonderful people.

JanJan808Kreate said...

Thanks sooo much....I was soo excited to see I won...can't wait for it in the mail....thanks again

Peggy Sue said...

whoo hoo! thank you!! I really couldn't be happier for you on your line of stamps. I have been in awe of your abilities since I first started following you so I am so psyched that you have your own line now too! Can't wait to start making some awesome projects with them!
mrsroddy4@aol.com

Kathy Salido said...

Thank you so much Barb, I am so excited that I won one of the sets!! I have e-mailed you my address and I cannot wait to start working on my own projects!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I'm so excited to have won your great stamps. I e-mailed you my address and can't wait to start using them! Thank you!

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com