Friday, September 12, 2014

Get well wishes

Happy Friday!!

It's design day for me over at SVG Cutting Files. You can never have too many get well cards especially as we  move into the winter months. So, I am starting to do a few of these get well cards to have on hand.
I tried a new technique of weaving strips of paper for my background. Kinda like the effect. There's a lot of white on this card so the texture  helps my cute Nurse Olivia stand out. 

She is so sweet with that adorable PKS face. That little smile is sure to make anyone feel better. 

Here's how I did it:

Nurse Olivia from SVG Cutting Files
PKS Princess Faces
Jaded Blossom Mini Tags dies 2
Jaded Blossom Get Well Soon stamps

Have a crafty day!






1 comments:

Migdalia said...

The background is Awesome!!!
Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*