Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jaded Blossom September Release Day 4- Monster Munchies!

Wow- the week is flying by and we're on day four of the September Jaded Blossom release week and another peak at yet another "spooky" stamp set. 


I am using two stamps from the new Monster Candies stamp set to make my little monster treats today.

I started by cutting a couple tags using the Curly Label die and then folded them in  half.
I stamped and colored my little monster stamp before using a 3/4" punch to cut them out. 
The scallop circle is from Candy Charms and Banners dies.


The from has the monster and the back has the sentiment stamp. I filled 1x8 bags with coordinating chocolates.


Here is a look at the whole stamp set being featured by the Design Team today.

Monster Candie


Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the other great projects the Design Team has to share with you. 

Have a crafty day!


4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is such a cute treat

GiGi said...

These are so cute! I love how you used the Curly Label Die to create the toppers!

Kate said...

Too CUTE

Michelle said...

tooo cute love the die used like that