Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Bee's Knees

Here is a treat to buzz about. 


I just wrapped a kit kat candy bar with some fun paper and added this little bee from the Paisley cartridge. 
I used the contour button to hide the face with my gypsy so I could use a Peachy Keen face stamp. 
I made 4 of these for my scrapping friends. 



I am going to link this up to the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: Monday Challenge- Anything Goes
DL Art- Thankful Thursday Challenge- Anything
Die Cut Divas- Anything Goes


Here's how I did it...
Bee/layers cut at 3.25"
Heart sized to fit accordingly
Face from Peachy Keen
Heart sentiment from My Creative Time
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper
Twine from Twinery
Dimensionals, glitter and gel pen for highlights

11 comments:

Dana said...

Very cute idea. TFS.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Carol's Creations said...

These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very adorable. This sure does make that Kit-Kat a whole lot sweeter!! Great job!!

Jovan said...

These are so ADORABLE!

Amy said...

These are really really cute! :)Amy

jessica said...

these are adorable!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE likes your Bee creation. Especially like the PK face stamping.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Shelly said...

OHHHHH so cute! You couldn't have found a more perfect choice of paper I mean PERFECT!
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly

Larelyn said...

Love the idea! The Peachy Keen faces are perfect. What a fun Valentine for your crafty friends.
Hugs,
Larelyn

rockpapercricut said...

Simply adorable! I love the idea and they turned out great. Her little twine bow is the perfect touch. :)Thanks for entering your project in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

DIANA L. said...

Super cute treat wrapper. Thanks for linking up to my Thankful Thursday linky challenge.