Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SKdigis Design Team Day.

Hello everyone. Well, it's been an  interesting week so far. I have survived my first hurricane in NYC this week.
My days are now busy with preparations of the ING NYC Marathon for Sunday.
The guys in my house are on their way to NYC to join me and to run the marathon on Sunday. Hoping for a nice and sunny day. 

Now today is Design Team day over at SKdigis. Sonia has a new set of digis that are just released today and are waiting for you to play with. Here is one in time for the Fall season.
I just love this little turkey. I colored and cut the image using my cameo. I added a sentiment from the BugBites Autumn Splendor stamp set and some ribbon.

Please stop over and check out the other great DT projects using the awesome SKdigis images,

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Travesti | Travesti said...

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.
travesti

Sonya said...

Oh Barb..I had no idea you were in NYC.....hang tough, my friend! Great card!!

Annette said...

Love this little guy! Glad you are ok from the storm.

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sonia said...

Love it! You did great with the color coordination of papers and the Silhouette coloring of the Turkey... AWESOME! ...HUGS...SK :)

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a cute card Barb!! Love it!
Please stop over at my blog. I have a surprise for you!
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunshine-blogger-award.html