Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #93

Wow- Christmas is almost here. To celebrate, the DT over at Celebrate the Occasion has a holiday challenge for you all--Anything Christmas!

This month Floppy Lattes is our sponsor so I am pleased to showcase one of their many holiday designs.
This digi of holiday gifts is so pretty. I just used a few markers to color it and then used some holiday paper and instant holiday card. The sentiment is from my BugBites Glad Tidings stamp set.

Now it's your turn...link up a Christmas project this week so we can see the wonderful things you have been working on.

Oh, when you stop by Celebrate the Occasion, take a look at the info for the Design Team call going on now. It's a wonderful group to be a part of.

Though this is my last time posting as a DT member, I have truly enjoyed it.

Wishing everyone a creative week!

0 comments: