Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easter Box Card DMW Design Day!

Happy Thursday! Today is my design day over at Digi My World. 

Box cards seem to be all the craze these days so I had to try one. 
I followed a tutorial here.  Once I had my box done it was time to decorate. 

For those of you who may not want to try coloring digital stamps with markers, no worries, DMW has pre-colored clipart for you. 

Today I am using clipart images form the Short-Earred Bunny set.


I brought the artwork into my Silhouette software, did a quick trace and printed and cut. 
If you don't have software to print and cut,  you can simply print the digis and cut around them by hand. 

Once I had  my images ready, I could arrange them and glue them in place. 
The grass is a strip of 1" paper cut randomly to look like grass.

This card is sized to fit nicely in an A2. This is how it folds up. 


The tag and sentiment are from My Creative Time. 

Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so so cute!!!

Mia said...

Adorable!

Migdalia said...

I LOVE this!! Too cute!! I just want to hug the bunnies!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Crystal said...

I love this!! Great job Barb!