Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Bee-day!

It's my design day over at Digi My World

I found this cute little bee image in the store called Cute as Can Bee. It comes with a few different versions all in one set.

No, I didn't color them with markers this time. I used the clipart images. I love using these adorable clipart images when I need a card quickly but still want it to look like I spent a bunch of time making it. 

I brought my image into the Silhouette Design Studio, added a border and clicked print. It was so super fast, My card was done in about 20 minutes. 

I added some lace trim and a sentiment from My Scarppy Moms Stamps Little Critter stamp set to finish it off.

Have a crafty day. 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love this!! very SWEET!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

She is so Adorable, Love your card.