Wednesday, May 20, 2015

NDOS - Girls Love Mail

Last Thursday, the company I work for celebrated a National Day Of Service. All employees are encouraged to participate by supporting a local charity.

Because I work from home, I selected to write letters for the Girls Love Mail charity. These letters are gifts to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients. 

Rather than just write a letter, I made some pretty note cards to put my hand written notes in. 

Here are a couple I did...
I hope this letters will bring some hope and comfort to those that receive them. 

Ribbon die cut is from the Cricut Design Studio. 
Sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps Believe in Miracles stamp set. 

Have a crafty day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me about this organization. I didn't know about it before.

I love your cute cards! I'm sure they will mean a lot to the women who receive them.

Evelyn

Unknown said...

Cute