Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month and it's crafters choice.  Just remember, the project just include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by August 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs. 

I recently was on a business trip that took me to Amsterdam. I picked up a few goodies for the neighbor boy since he was helping to watch the house while I was gone. Of course I had to package it up using some of my favoite SVG Cutting Files. 

The base of the treat bag is one of the Decorative Edge Boxes  I decorated it with a mix of files that when mashed together resulted in my dutch boy and tulips. 

I filled the treat bag with Dutch chocolates and a mini wood shoe that had flower seeds that I picked up at the flower market in Amsterdam.


6 comments:

Lorie said...

This is a serious wow, Barb! LOVE it!

Migdalia said...

His face is so sweet!! super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so darn cool ..... I love all the wonderful details ..

L.B. said...

such a fun treat box with treats form across the pond. Very cute

Unknown said...

So Cute !!!

Glitter Me Always said...

Love it!