Monday, October 24, 2016

Too Cute to Spook!


Hello Monday!

I did some Halloween treat bags for some friends using the PPPR Movie Monsters 4 cute file.  I used a mini brown shopping bag that measures about 5x7, decorated the front and filled it with a homemade snack mix. 
 I printed papers using several Halloween digital papers from PPPR before cutting to size and matting them in black. 
To make this treat bag come together quickly, I did a print and cut with the Frankenstein file and then cut a few individual pieces like his head and shirt so it still has a layered effect. 
The label die and sentiment are from Jaded Blossom. 

I am linking this project up to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons link up party for a Halloween project. Be sure to check it out here.

Items used on this project are:
Movie Monsters 4 cut filed from PPPR

Have a crafty day!