Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Treats..a bit late!

Hey there. Hope everyone is having a great week. I know many people are on vacation this week taking some time off between the holidays. 

I've been cleaning and re-organizing my craft space. 
Where did all this stuff come from! 

I thought I would share a few projects I did last week getting ready for the holiday weekend. It was just so busy, I didn't have time to get them on the blog. So perhaps these will be inspiration for your file next year. 

First up some snowman treat boxes I filled with home made fudge. 

The file is from My Scrapchick and goes together super quick. I add a tag using a die and stamps from Jaded Blossom. It's hard to see it in this picture. 

Next a special treat for the neighbor boy...Reindeer Poop. 
I used the Jaded Blossom Scallop Topper Die  on the top of some chocolate covered sunflower seeds. I added the cute reindeer from SVG Cutting Files and then a sentiment from the JB Reindeer Poop stamp set that I stamped on a tag using 

Finally some Reindeer Noses for some little cousins on Christmas.  
Again, I used the Jaded Blossom Scallop Topper Die and did a quick print and cute of the Miss Kates Cuttables Reindeer. 

While I had the JB Reindeer Poop stamp set out, I again stamped tags using the  JB Candy Warp Dies for my title on these treat bags.

There you have it, my Christmas treats for 2016. 

Have a crafty day!





0 comments: