Friday, May 19, 2017

Shaker Tags- Happy Birthday!

It's my design day over at SVG Cutting Files
I am sharing some new tag files being released this week. They're called the Peeker/Shaker tags.
They are little tags that have a window flap on the front to open and reveal whats inside.


The hardest part of this project was determining the papers and the stamps. 

I decided to make these tags as shaker tags. You can also put these together without the shaker items and just have the flap reveal a message. 

To make the base of the shaker card, I cut the flap part 8 times, cut the flap off, and then glued them all together on top of each other. I then glued the stack to the back portion of the tag. 

This created the little walls of the tag to hold the sequins and glitter. I then added a  piece of acetate  followed by the top of the card.  

Here's the list of files and stamps I used on these cuties.....


Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, these shaker tags are the cutest Barb! I just love the
Sweet little animals inside! Super cute!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

These are simply adorable Barb. So detailed and creative