Sunday, September 17, 2017

So many candles!

I am sharing a card I did for a birthday earlier this summer. 

I came across the design on Pinterest one evening and was determined to replicate it. 
I found the original design on the Art impressions Blog. The DT member Sharon had put this card together. 
I am very much a beginner when it comes to copic markers, blending and putting the right colors together. 
Sharon's post was fantastic in that she listed all the copic markers she used to color the stamped image. 
That was so helpful to me.
It also meant I got to add to my copic marker stash.

I played for a while piecing different cut files in my database in the silhouette to create the shaped card.
Then the coloring task was before me. After several attempts I got to this finished stage.

Thanks Sharon for the great inspiration and instruction.

Have a crafty day!

0 comments: