Friday, February 11, 2011

A Flaunt It Friday Challenge

Happy Friday!!! I am lucky enough to be scrapping this weekend with some friends. Hope you all are finding some time to scrap as well.

This week, Flaunt It Fridays has a Paper Doll Dress Up Challenge and Blog Hop. The challenge is to use the Raggedy Ann or Andy cuts from page 36/37 of the Paper Doll Dress up cart.
Instead of a traditional card, I cut a tag shape. I happened to have some vellum that had a road map design on it left over from another project.


Here's How I did it...

Paper all from my stash
Tag cut at 4.25" x 4.5" from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Paper Doll with Raggedy Ann and layers cut at 3.5" from Paper Doll Dress up, p.37
Ek Border punch
Sentiment from Pink by Design Spring Has Sprung stamp set
Face on doll is from Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Stamp set
A few snippets of ribbon and some pop dots for the doll
Doodles with my brown and white pen and highlights with chalk

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop FridayDon't forget about my give a way happening here. I need your help to pass the word to hit 100 followers. Thank you to all that are already following. Let's hit 100 so I can give this cart away!

I am waiting for the Pink Stamper Blog hop and challenge happening tonight. Going to convince my scrapper friends to participate. So stop back and see what we come up with.


11 comments:

joni said...

Hi Barb! This is such a cute lil tag!!!! I love that you incorporated the velum map...way cute! Great job on the challenge! I haven't even started yet! I'm your newest follower! TFS
hugs,
joni

Norma said...

OMG!!! super adorable tag!!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Diane's Place said...

I love your little Ann. She is really cute with that pretty green top!

Anonymous said...

Your tag just blows me away!!!!! Wowser that is amazing!!!! Hugs Alesia

Sharon said...

What an awesome tag!! Love the road map!! Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

D said...

Your card is wonderful Barbara. I really love how you blinged up her apron! Thanks for joining this week at Flaunt it Fridays :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

That is so adorable! Love the bow in her hair! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

Vivi Martínez said...

What a sweet tag. I love the papers you used on it.
Thanks for sharing your art with us at Flaunt it Fridays!

Vivi

Jenifer said...

So very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at FIF this week!

Jen

Glenda said...

Love your tag! Ann is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
Glenda
http://glendacards..blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

Very cute concept! Love it!