Friday, February 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday and Sketch Challenge

You all know how I love challenges. 
The Wacky Wednesday Challenge and Mojo Monday Challenges are ones that have been out there a few days, but I just did not have an idea, until late last night that is. I put the two challenges together and this is what I got.The ivory paper is shiny so the pictures are not as good as I would hope for but you get the idea.The pattern blue paper for the circle and rectangle frame is an ivory and light blue swirl pattern with glitter. I wish you could see it in the photo. It really adds a bit of sparkle to the card.
Card front
Inside of card
This card is a bit of a different size, it measures 6" wide and 4" tall when folded.
I used the Wedding Solutions and the Holiday Cakes cartridges. It's a bit fancy yet simple.

Here's how I did it...
Beige and blue paper is Bazzill
Pattern blue paper is K&Company
Scallop circle/circle cut at 2.75" from Holiday Cakes cart, p.31
Wedding couple and layer cut at 2.75" from Wedding Solutions cart.
Martha Stewart border punch for top and bottom borders
Baby blue ribbon from my stash
Congratulations sentiment stamp on sale for $2 at my local craft store
Inside sentiment also from my local craft store made by Great Impressions
Sticker Pearls for that elegant feel
Beige chalk
Pop dots for the circle

3 comments:

Mary said...

Beautiful card! I really love those border punches, it adds an elegant look to the card. Well Done!

Cathryn said...

Wow, very elegant, love it!!! Cathryn67 ;)

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Really Gorgeous card!