Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Challenge- CTO Challenge #92

Today, I finally got a start on those  holiday cards. I was inspired by this weeks Celebrate the Occasion challenge #92. The challenge is a Christmas card, but you need to use a punch. 

Now I know you all need to make holiday cards and you all have loads of punches in the drawer like I do. I don't use them as much as I should since I get caught up using my Cricut and Cameo. 

I dug out a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch for this sweet little card. The little girl is from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
I added a Peachy Keen face, some stickles, ribbon and a button. Love these papers too..they are from a new holiday 6x6 Carta Bella Paper stack called Winter Fun. Love these colors. 

The sentiment is from my own BugBites Stamp set called Glad Tidings.  It's makes a great stocking stuffer for that crafter on your list.

Now it's your turn...get those punches out and link up a project. I can't wait to see wait you do. 

6 comments:

Sonya said...

What a sweet card, Barb! She's a cutie!

Heather said...

Love the colors on this card and the fun pattern papers you used!

Rosie said...

wow love this card, very pretty

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

She is super adorable!

Migdalia said...

Seriously darling!!Love it!
Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Migdalia

Annette said...

She is so sweet!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies