Sunday, December 30, 2012

New BugBites Stamp set- Sneak Peek!

Today I want to share a few projects I have been working on with my new BugBites stamp set called Candy Speaks. It has all sorts of cute punny sentiments about candy and sweets.
It will be available on my website starting January 1.

I really like this stamp set because there are so many possibilities that you can use it for. You could use it for birthday cards, get well wishes, thank you notes, special little notes in the kids lunch box, treats to the teacher, co-worker, valentines....well, you get the idea.

So onto my sneak peek projects.
Thanks for always rooting for me is my first card today made with a cute svg file from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Wild West KidsThis card would be great to give someone as a thank you. Make it even more fun, send a bottle of root beer with it.


Next up is a very simple and quick project that you could have on hand to put in your teenagers backpack or maybe your husbands briefcase. I used the new label die from My Creative Time and My Craft Spot  I got from my son for Christmas to make this quick project. I just glued it to a pack of Extra gum. Super simple, but a great little message to let someone know you are thinking of them.

ok, you still with me... I have a couple more. 


How about a get well card. I dusted off my Gypsy to weld the shadow of the popcorn box for the card base. Then added the details of the popcorn with a hand cut banner for the sentiment that says "Just poppin' by to say get well soon". This would be great by itself or why not send a movie and some microwave popcorn with it. The popcorn box can be found in the Country Fair cartridge. 


My final project for you today is probably one of my favorites so far not to mention I am a Starburst candy lover. I did a little treat bag topper with Elmo on it. I heat embossed the sentiment in white to the black card stock. Who doesn't love Elmo! These would be great treat bags for a school party, birthday treats or just a little surprise for your child in their school bag or lunch box letting them know they are a real Star-burst. Elmo can be found in the Elmo's Party cartridge.

Well, I hope you like what you've seen today. I will be back with a new batch of fun projects using this new BugBites Candy Speaks stamp set tomorrow.