Friday, December 21, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Winter Blog Hop Winner

 A big thank you to everyone that hopped along with us during the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons winter hop earlier this week.

I  have picked a winner from all the comments left. 

The winner of a BugBites Glad Tidings stamp set is.....
Amy E said...What a cute card Barb!! I love the patterned paper on the cute little owl!



Thanks Amy for the wonderful comment. Please email me your mailing address to BugBites411@gmail.com so I can get this new stamp set out to you asap.

BE sure to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons today. There is a super cute Freebie posted. You don't want to miss it. 



3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to Amy!

Kate said...

Congrats Amy!

Amy E said...

YAY!! Thank you so much!!! I just emailed you!