Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Guest Designers and a Mistletoe Quick Flash!

Thank you to all of you that left a comment on quick flash post for my new stamp sets. 

Here is another teaser for the second stamp set I will be releasing later this month....
It is called
"MISTLETOE"

The following two designers will be getting the opportunity to play with this stamp set and design some projects to show you the days before the big release in a couple weeks.

Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap

and 

Carrie from DoubleClick Connections AKA Abusybee 

Ladies- please email me your snail mail address so 
I can get the stamps and further details out to you. 

I wish everyone a wonderful fall weekend!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Thanks barb!

pam f said...

I love you first stamp set ...use it all the time!! looking forward to your next one!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks Barb! I just emailed you!

Sonya said...

Super cute set!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, can't wait to see this set!! Congrats on another set Barb!! Wahoo:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com