Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Exciting News!!!

I am so excited to share some great news with you all today.
I have the pleasure of being selected to be a part of the Celebrate the Occasion Design Team for the next several months. 
Photobucket
I am so excited to be a part of this talented group.


Below was my DT entry project submission, a Birthday card that I did for my friend. 
I made the border frame by welding a border together from the Martha Stewart Cakes cartridge. 

Please be sure to stop by the Celebrate the Occasion to see the other DT member projects today as well and be sure to jump in and enter the current challenge!


Here's how I did it...
Card base is 5" square on white card stock
Pattern papers from My Minds Eye
Bird is from the Home Decor cartridge
Branch/layers from Bloom cart
Looped border made using Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cart
Sentiment is from My Creative Time
Tim Holtz inks to crate the sunset sky background

12 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations :-)

Linda

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fabulous card and congratulations:-) TFS

Adrian said...

We are glad to have you aboard!

Natasha said...

Congratulations! I love Decorate to Celebrate.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Congratulations!!!!!

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Sarah said...

Congratulations--that's so awesome! And this card is fantastic! Is that blue paper embossed or just awesome?

Pat N. said...

Your card is gorgeous Barb. No wonder you were selected! Congratulations to you!!--Pat

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!:)

Rachel said...

Hello Barb! Fab to meet you...looking forward to seeing more of your fab creations at Celebrate the Occasion!

Rachel xxx

Georgiana said...

Congratulations! Your DT submission card is beautiful, which is why your were selected.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Debbie said...

Congrats on the DT!!! Beautiful card!! I love the bg papers and the colors you used!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the inking behind your beautiful bird, such a pretty card :)