Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Celebrate the Occassion challenge 89- Pumpkin Please!

Happy Tuesday. Only a few days until Thanksgiving. It's a short work week as well, yeah!

This week at Celebrate the Occassion, the challenge is anything with pumpkins.
I came across this cute digital file at Doodle Pantry. I just had to download it the minute I saw it.
The mat shape is from the Silhouette online store. I printed the pattern paper using digital papers from Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons.

I hope you will join us and link up your pumpkin project this week when you check out the other DT projects at Celebrate the Occassion.


3 comments:

Adrian said...

WOW! So pretty!

JustYolie said...

What a darling image!! Beautifully colored!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your card, such a beautifully colored image and all your DP's are so pretty :)