Sunday, November 11, 2012

BugBites Sneak Peak

Here's another sneak peak at the upcoming BugBites stamp release. 

This card was made using a SKdigi image that works perfectly by itself or with other die cuts like I did here. 


I printed the I image and colored it with copics and  cut out the house. I then printed it again on green pattern paper and cut the trees. I embossed some white paper and layered for snow.

The reindeer  is made using the teddy bear body from Teddy Bear Parade and the head is from the Doodlecharms cartridge.
I then added some stickles and of course the sentiment from the new to be released BugBites stamp set, Glad Tidings. 


4 comments:

Sonya said...

Awesome card, Barb!!

Annette said...

Very pretty holiday scene!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Craftin Desert Divas said...

So cute and love the Christmas scenery.


Tara

Sonia said...

OMG! this is the cutest scene for the holidays I have seen so far... YAY! love what you did with my SKdigis Barb... Thanks :)