Monday, May 27, 2013

Celebrate with a cupcake!


Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day!

It's my DT day over at Stamp Annie Thing.  I have to say I am having so much fun playing with the Stamp Annie Thing stamps. This week I used the Our Lil' Cupcake set.
 It's a small stamp set, but packs a punch with so many options of images and sentiments.


I stamped and colored the cupcake with markers. I then stamped and cut the image dress and frosting hair from matching card stock. The scallop border was made using an EK border punch. The banner was cut from the Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge. I didn't have enough brown brads for the lower right corner of my card so I used brown stickles to simulate the brads I was looking for. 

Just click on the link below to see all the stamps available like this one.

Affiliate-small


5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute cupcake head. What type of markers did you use? I think I may start expanding and try more!

Happy Memorial Day weekend,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Melissa said...

Great details, I love that banner with the sweet cupcake.

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

Very cute